How to use
Please follow these steps:
We recommend using our bundles once or twice a day, but especially at night before bed to allow for maximum undisturbed absorption, better sleep, and clear soft skin when you wake up.
STEP 1: SOAP
No lather is needed to wash with our soap bars, they can be used for the face, body, and hair to gently remove dirt, grease, and makeup. Toss your shaving cremes and makeup removers, our soaps do it all! Bathing in filtered water is recommended, your skin and hair will thank you!
STEP 2: SERUM
BLEMISH & BANISH SERUMS:
Both of these serums are intense and should be used to target blemishes, cysts, boils, scars, stretch marks, hyper-pigmentation, and dark spots. Because these blends are more concentrated, we do not include a dropper cap, and we recommend using the larger bottle to refill the roller to apply to targeted areas.
- The BLEMISH Serum contains peppermint oil and provides a tingle, while the BANISH Serum does not.
- Both serums may cause peeling and purging which is normal and good, don't exfoliate if this happens, just be sure to use one of our corresponding butters to accelerate the process and make it more comfortable .
- Redness is normal as well, sometimes the normal purging process looks like a rash, but it is all part of the process. If obvious swelling occurs you may be allergic to one of the oils and should discontinue use. For this reason, a 24 patch test is recommended.
- The more often you use the serum, the stronger the effect, feel free to slow down if it's too intense.
- These serums are photo-sensitizing and should be used with our Sunscreen Butter if in the sun.
- Both serums have expectorant properties, which means they pull out toxins, pus, dirt, and dead skin from your pores while training your skin and body to stop producing acne, redness, and inflammation altogether.
- These products do not work over night, your skin may continue to breakout in cycles that become less and less, typically for 6-12 months. Most clients have been free from acne for 3+ years since using these serums, your patience and trust in the natural process is worth the wait!
- Keep these serums from children and pets.
- We recommend avoiding these products if you are pregnant, nursing to avoid any added discomfort or stress to your healing process.
- Don't use oral acne medications due to the dry skin, side effects, and over all sensitivity your system may experience on those drugs.
- It is very important not to use synthetic makeup or other products with these serums as the oils will only treat them like a toxin.
These serums are gentle and moisturizing, they can be used on any part of the face, body, and hair. Simply use the dropper to apply directly to your face and neck or desired area. As with all of our products, a little goes a long way, and because these products contain no alcohols, they don't dry instantly. Take your time to gently massage the serum into the skin. These serums are also great for acne, scars, dark spots, and stretch marks, but are less intense than the BLEMISH and BANISH serums.
STEP 3: BUTTER
A little goes a long way! Using finger or cosmetic spatula, apply a pea size amount directly to any area of the face, body or hair for ultimate moisture and skin repair. Our butters can be used without the serums.
*Our Sunscreen butter is not waterproof and should be reapplied every 30 minutes of direct sunlight.
Our misters are easy to use on the go any time and by themselves as an added moisturizer, they repel insects and are gentle enough to use on pets, children, and pregnant women. Spray directly on the face and body and let dry.
Health tips for faster success:
We want to make sure our clients recognize the power they have over their bodies and their health simply by respecting their chemical makeup. Eliminating endocrine disrupting influences from your environment and routine is the first step in properly using our products.
Please be sure to take the steps necessary to follow these health tips:
- Drink only reverse osmosis water, not bottled water, tap water, or filtered tap water. The chemicals in our water supply damage the skin and health. Reverse osmosis machines are found outside most drug and grocery stores and are the only way to avoid drinking the neurotoxin fluoride.
- Get a Brita in line shower filter from Home Depot and bathe only in this water. Your hair and skin will thank you!
- Eat a plant based diet limiting sugar, dairy, and artificial ingredients. Try to avoid packaged foods and anything with a label. In America, labels cannot be trusted. A vegan, paleo, or anti-candida diet would be sufficient.
- Ditch the detergents. Be sure that your dishes and clothes are washed in a natural soap like ours.
- Clean simple. Use peroxide and essential oils or vinegar and essential oils for an all natural cleaning solution great for surfaces and floors. Even cleaning products that are labeled as "natural" can contain endocrine disruptors, plus they cost more!
- Avoid synthetic and inorganic makeup and beauty products. This is a BIG one. Foundations, body sprays, perfumes, lotions, makeup remover wipes, and most all commercial personal care products are loaded with endocrine disrupting chemicals that do nothing but damage your skin. Any product with "fragrance" listed as an ingredient should be avoided at all costs! We recommend only 3 organic makeup brands if you must wear makeup to cover your blemishes: 100 Percent Pure, 14e Cosmetics, and MG Naturals.
- Do not mix our products with others, we cannot be responsible for the ingredients that are manufactured by other brands and their chemical reaction with pure essential oils.
- Do not start or continue the use of oral acne medications while using our products. The dryness and overall damaging health effects those drugs create in your system should not be combined with essential oils.
- Don't squeeze or pick your skin, avoid overly exfoliating (the oils naturally do that).
- Avoid any other remedies or skin procedures with our products, natural or otherwise. Our line of products was created to simply your routine and limit your product usage. We offer everything you need for beautiful radiant skin that defies aging and toxicity.
- Be sure to consult your medical professional for all health concerns and questions, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or suffer from any allergy or preexisting condition. Patch test is recommended to avoid potential allergic reaction.
- Do not ingest essential oils or use them on pets or children. A carrier oil should be used to mix with essential oils to prevent skin irritation, but children do NOT need essential oils. *Our products are already formulated with carrier oils for topical application on teens and adults.